Evidence synthesis for environmental management
The Foundation for Research on Biodiversity has the pleasure of hosting the 2nd International Collaboration for Environmental Evidence conference in France in 2018. The methods of CEE evidence synthesis (systematic reviews, systematic mapping, etc.) and the results of these syntheses will be presented in different domains such as Health and Environment, Forests, Fisheries, Agriculture, Ecotoxicology, and many others. Training workshops will also help to familiarize oneself with the latest tools and methodological advances.
The CEE 2018 conference aims at effectively promoting an evidence-based approach to environmental management by facilitating the conduct and dissemination of high quality syntheses of evidence. Such synthesis will inform decision making to better conserve biodiversity and ecosystem services for global benefit. To accomplish this, the conference will cover scientific and policy-oriented topics and practice. Topics may be of interest at various scales, from local to global.
You are invited to join us in Paris at CEE2018. The calls for training events, sessions, and abstracts have gone out and can be found on the Collaboration for Environmental Evidence website.
The conference will be held in Paris, France at Ecole des Ponts ParisTech, Champs sur Marne, Paris, France from April 16-20th 2018. More information can be found on the Collaboration for Environmental Evidence conference website.
For more information please contact: Barbara Livoreil & Ludivine Boursier email@example.com
- Deadline for submitting a session proposal: November 15th 2017
- Deadline for submitting a training event proposal: November 15th 2017
- Notification of acceptance of sessions and training events: December 1st 2017
- Deadline for submission of abstracts (talks and posters): December 15th 2017
- Notification of acceptance of talks and posters: January 10th< 2018
- Registration opens: December 2017
- Deadline for early bird registration: February 2018