Thank you for your interest in writing for the Biodiversity Professionals website. We are LinkedIn’s largest group of conservation professionals. If your article is accepted we will post it as a “Featured” post on the LinkedIn page. We will keep Featured posts at the top of the LinkedIn page for one week. Exemplary articles will be sent as an announcement, which LinkedIn’s system emails to all 30,000 plus group members.
We welcome your submission for consideration. Please bear in mind that articles must meet the following criteria:
- No less than 300 words and no more than 1500 words.
- Written in clear, grammatically correct English.
- Of interest and concern to our members. Potential topics include (but are not limited to biodiversity conservation, wildlife, nature, the environment, climate change, ecology and extinction.
- Must be original writing, but may be related previously published topics if the piece is substantially different. Duplicates of previously published articles will be refused.
- Articles should include a title and keywords, and references or cited works where appropriate.
- At least one image should be provided or, if unavailable, a relevant image should be recommended.
We especially welcome articles related to members’ scientific research or professional endeavors, and reviews of current scientific topics. Articles that we consider to be advertisements or commercially-oriented will be refused.
The whole article should be submitted in Microsoft Word format to our email address. Please use our contact form to express interest, and we will provide you the email address.