The aim of this website is to support and assist members of the Biodiversity Professionals LinkedIn group. To that end, this site provides various features.
Main sections of this website
- About – general information about Biodiversity Professionals, how the group began and how to participate
- FAQs – answers to frequently asked questions about the group
- Interest Areas – highlights key topics of interest to members
- Resources – compilation of various resources for members including a list of member websites
- Blog – blog articles written for and by members, mostly focused on news, information and resources of interest to members
- Forum – this subdomain is a forum and message board for detailed discussion of relevant topics
- Contact – contact form for getting in touch
This site is still, and hopefully will always be growing, so if there’s something you’d like to see, please be sure to drop me a line and let me know. I’ll do my best to implement your suggestion.