To provide a resource for our members, we have compiled a directory of biodiversity institutes around the world. The directory provides contact information for various institutions directly engaged in biodiversity research.
The list will be useful for the following:
- Biodiversity professionals looking for positions
- Scientists who want to collaborate on projects
- Individuals interested in biodiversity resources in their own region or country
- Organizations looking for potential partnership or joint venture opportunities
- Funding agencies who need reputable organizations to evaluate projects
- Organizations or institutions looking for biodiversity expertise for consulting or research
The database presently includes only basic information about each organization:
- Name of institution
- Institution website URL
- Institution home country
- Institution year of founding
Currently, the list includes 34 organizations. Please note the list does not include academic departments or commercial organizations conducting biodiversity research. This catalog documents organizations whose primary mission is related to biodiversity research and conservation.
The data is organized in a Google spreadsheet and members of the LinkedIn Biodiversity Professionals Group are invited to add information about their institution.
Click here to see the current list: BIODIVERSITY INSTITUTE DIRECTORY CURRENT DATA
To add information on your institution please complete the form with the information mentioned above. CLICK TO ENTER INFORMATION INTO THE BIODIVERSITY INSTITUTE DIRECTORY
Please contact Biodiversity Professionals if you have any suggestions or ideas about this directory or how it may be used by professionals for networking or research,